Want Grab codes?
Simply complete your profile!
All Candidates who reach 100% profile progress from October 19 to 20 will receive P100 Grab codes each!
Pre-sales and Bid Executive: Job Brief
You will be responsible for introducing and coordinating the bid response process, developing and maintaining a knowledge base of ‘standard’ answers and templates, as well as identifying ways to improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of the bid response process.
To do this effectively you will need to liaise with other teams and senior stake holders to ensure submissions are made on time and to the required quality.
Applicants must have excellent communication skills, especially written English grammar, spelling & vocabulary, combined with the ability to understand technical concepts and tender questions then provide clear concise responses whilst working to tight deadlines and challenging targets.
Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential. This role would be the ideal opportunity for an experienced bid executive looking to take the next step into a bid management role.
• Support and drive the bid process.
• Compile, edit, and proof read commercial proposals which contain technical content and designs ensuring that these are presented in a professional and concise manner
• Ensuring that the most appropriate and relevant solutions for each bid are effectively pulled together from all parts of the business
• Review and revise documents prepared by others and coordinate the preparation of those materials in a completed bid document
• Determine the scope and timeline of new bids. Lead and coordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time to the correct standard answering the client’s needs
• Develop knowledge of business, its products and services by reading and review previous bid and design documents and spending time with pre sales, technical and commercial functions
• Develop computer based document store and reference materials
• Review and improve other customer materials and develop a consistent set of standards for other commercial functions to follow
• Develop a set of standard templates for bids
• Management of all aspects of the bid process to ensure deadlines are met
• Extensive bid writing experience
• Technical awareness including an understanding of internet / network based solutions
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to provide leadership and guidance to less experienced personnel
• Able to work to tight timescales particularly when developing proposals
• Substantial experience using MS Office including Word and PowerPoint.
• Team and action oriented; proactive in prioritising own work load and assigned areas of responsibility to others
• Able to influence assertively to get results
5-8 Year Experience in Oil and Gas, IT services related industry.
Experience in Middle east a plus.
Must have handled 8-10 Bids responses independently.
Please click here to explore more jobs